New Coffee Shop Opens in Grand Rapids’ Belknap Lookout Neighborhood
A new spot to grab coffee and a snack is now open near the Medical Mile in northeast Grand Rapids.
Tashi's Coffee Opens in Northeast Grand Rapids
Tashi's Coffee is holding it's grand opening Monday, March 7th. The coffee and baked goods shop is tucked away in the Belknap Lookout neighborhood at 255 Bradford St. NE Suite 15.
As someone who lived in this neighborhood for nearly a decade, I think a coffee shop is a great addition to the area!
What Does Tashi's Coffee Serve?
Well, coffee, yes. Tashi's serves coffee from Little Waves Coffee Roasters, "a small and independently owned and operated, Latina co-owned, women-forward business, whose team is comprised of people of different cultures, genders, languages, faiths, and beliefs."
- Brewed Coffee
- Coffee Milk (milk with a touch of decaf coffee)
- Cold Brew Coffee, Espresso
- Pistachio Rose (Tashi's Signature Drink, this Latte is made with Pistachio and Rose
- Steamer (steamed milk and syrup)
- Hot Tea (Herbal and Regular)
- Tea Latte (Tea plus steamed dairy or milk alternative)
- Hot Cocoa
- Leisure Soda and Sparkling Tea
Tashi's serves baked goods from Grand Rapids-based businesses, Field & Fire and Daddy's Dough Cookies.
- Michigan Fruit Croissant
- Spinach and Feta Croissant
- Pain au Chocolat Croissant
- Variety of Daddy's Dough Cookies
- Cheese Plate (selection of cheeses, fruits, and nuts)
- Baby Cheese Plate (cheese plate for the kiddos)
When is Tashi's Coffee Open?
The NE Grand Rapids coffee shop is open Monday through Friday 8a.m. to 6p.m., Saturday 8a.m. to 5p.m. and Sunday 8a.m. to 2p.m.
Where is your favorite spot to grab coffee in GR?