Rockford High School Grad/49ers Star Joe Staley Talks Super Bowl Blackout, Spiders, Woodchucks, Snakes, And More
Joe Staley was a football star at Rockford High School. He continued his success at Central Michigan University and now with the San Francisco 49ers.
Tuesday night, Staley took some time to discuss playing in the Super Bowl, his biggest fears, tacos, snakes, and a whole lot more.
Never one to shy away from the spotlight, you can see him in an upcoming fishing show on the Outdoor Channel, Staley took to Twitter late Tuesday night.
He announced he was bored and offered to answer questions for his 42k+ followers. Boy, did he ever…
Things we learned:
- Staley would be excited if spiders could fly.
- If a woodchuck could chuck wood, they would probably chuck 4 logs and a few twigs.
- Staley’s favorite food is tacos.
- During the blackout, Staley worried that he would have to go to the bathroom.
- The first thing he bought when he made it big was a new controller for his PS2.
- Joe Staley is against the Watergate scandal.
And there’s MUCH more. See it at all Staley’s Twitter page.