parenting

Kids are Choking on Their Fidget Spinners
It's the hottest toy on the market right now but now parents are stepping forward warning other parents to be careful because it could lead to a choking hazard.
WXYZ Detroit reports that a 3-year-old boy from Dearborn was taken to the hospital on Wednesday after he swallowed a piece of the fidge…
2-Month-Old Michigan Baby Says “Hello” [Video]
A baby from Michigan is already a viral sensation and he can't even speak yet. Sort of.
Samantha Jones, of Jackson, was taking a Snapchat video of her 2-month-old son, Christian, for her friend. In the video, Samantha is telling her son to say "hello" to Amber...

Load More Articles