10 Super Bowl Prop Bets for Grand Rapids
When New England plays Atlanta in the Super Bowl many will be betting on odd Las Vegas prop bets.
Here are some Super Bowl prop bets we'd love to see in Grand Rapids.
Las Vegas is happy to take your money. They make it especially easy during the Super Bowl. CBS Sports shares a few of the odd bets you can make on Super Bowl LI.
- What will Luke Bryan be wearing when he starts singing the U.S. national anthem? - Blue Jeans 1/2, Any other pants or shorts 3/2
- Will "Houston, we have a problem" be said on TV during live broadcast? - Yes 5/2, No 1/4
- What color will Lady Gaga's hair be when she comes on stage for the halftime show? - Blonde 1/4, Any other Color 5/2
In the spirit of ridiculous prop bets, here's a list of bets we'd expect to see if Grand Rapids had a casino.
- Will it snow even though there's a roof and it's supposed to be in the mid 60s, since weathermen are always wrong? - Yes 10/1, No 2/1
- What will the opening coin toss be? - Heads 1/1, Tails 1/1, "Heads-Tails" followed by confusion and a long delay 5/1
- How many times will someone in your Facebook feed say they can't stand Joe Buck? - Over/Under 50
- Will you be drinking a Grand Rapids beer when Budweiser runs an anti-craft brewery ad? - Yes 4/1, No 8/1
- Will the Falcons score more points than the high temperature in Grand Rapids on Sunday? - Yes 2/1, No 3/1
- How many times will the announcers mention that the Detroit Lions traded Kyle Van Noy to the Patriots? - Over/Under 0.5
- Who will eat the last wing or slice of pizza? - You 12/1, Someone else 2/1
- Who will have the most punts? - Patriots 7/1, Falcons 4/1, Your friend who owes you money for wings or pizza 2/1
- Will the Falcons time of possession be greater than the wait in line at Chick-fil-A in Gaines Township? Yes 10/1, No 5/1
- Will there be more total yards than there are potholes on 28th Street? - Yes 35/1, No 3/1