Police are investigating after two men were found unresponsive in a McDonald's bathroom at 1100 Leonard St. NW on Wednesday evening.

WZZM-13 reports that when police arrived around 5:45p.m., they found a 37-year-old man to be deceased. 

The second man, also 37, was given Narcan, an overdose-reversal drug, by the Grand Rapids Fire Department. He was taken to the hospital and police say he was alert and conscious.

Police have not said if the other man's death was caused by an overdose. They are awaiting autopsy results.

GRPD ask anyone with information to call 616-456-3400 or Silent Observer at 616-774-2345.

More From 97.9 WGRD