Free Gas Friday For Essential Medical Workers
If you can show proof of employment as a front line medical worker, you can fill up for free today from noon until 3pm at the 28th Street Sam's Club.
Free Gas USA, along with the Michigan charity CALTRAN will be covering the costs of the gas for essential workers.
Anyone looking to participate must follow some guidelines:
- Essential Workers must check in with the Free Gas USA, Inc. onsite representative.
- You must be a minimum of 18 years old to participate.
- You must have a valid Michigan Driver’s License.
- You must own the vehicle that will receive gasoline.
- Your vehicle must be currently licensed, registered, and insured.
- You must provide proof of employment (company badge or other identification).
- Limit one gasoline voucher per household.
CALTRAN has also set up a fundraising page so you can help fill the tanks of essential workers and/or needy families during the pandemic. Go here to help out.