New Craft Beer Festival Coming to the Lakeshore Labor Day Weekend
The first craft beer, wine, and cider festival is coming to Pentwater this Labor Day weekend.
More than twenty breweries from across the state are coming to Brews & Beats, Saturday, September 4, 2021. The festival will take place at Village Green in the heart of downtown Pentwater, with views of Lake Michigan.
Participating breweries include:
- Middlecoast Brewing Company in Traverse City
- Pigeon Hill Brewing Company in Musekgon
- Founders Brewing Co. in Grand Rapids
- Great Mead Hall & Brewing Co. in Bangor
- Big Hart Brewing Co. in Hart
- Loaded Dice Brewery in Troy
- Third Monk Brewing Company in South Lyon
- Love Wines in Ludington
- Big Buck Brewery in Gaylord
- Creston Brewery in Grand Rapids
- Farmhaus Cider Co. in Hudsonville
- Arbor Brewing Company Plymouth
- North Channel Brewing Co. in Manistee
- Virtue Cider in Fennville
You'll be able to enjoy live performances from The Drew Hale Band, yard games, food trucks -- and of course, great Michigan craft beer! Organizers say, "The summer party vibe is the perfect way to enjoy the holiday weekend."
Brews & Beats will take place under a heated event tent, so everyone will be comfortable regardless of weather.
Tickets are on sale now for $25 and will be available for $30 at the door. Ticket includes a tasting glass and 6 beer samples. You'll be able to purchase additional drink tickets at Brews & Beats.
Downtown Pentwater is a cool place to check out if you've never been! They've got great little shops, art galleries, and places to grab a bite! I LOVE charming Michigan beach towns, and Pentwater is definitely one. You can find out more about Pentwater here.