Multiple 28th St. Locations Possible Coronavirus Exposure Sites
The Oakland County Health Division has released a list of sites and times where three Oakland County men who have confirmed cases of coronavirus are known to have been in West Michigan.
The Detroit News reports that Oakland County health officials said:
Out of an abundance of caution, anyone that was present at the following locations on the dates and times listed below should be alert for symptoms of COVID-19. Symptoms include fever, cough, and shortness of breath. If any develop, stay at home and promptly call a healthcare provider or hospital prior to arriving so that the appropriate preventive measures can be put in place.
Four restaurants on 28th St. are on the list along with MSA Woodland as sites of potential exposure.
Here is the complete list of sites, dates and times released on Friday morning:
- Detroit Metropolitan Airport, 9000 Middle Belt, Romulus, time and location to be determined.
- Detroit Metropolitan Airport, time and location to be determined.
- Burger King, 27700 23 Mile, Chesterfield Township, 12:15-12:35 p.m.
- White Castle, 27760 23 Mile, New Baltimore, 12:15-12:35 p.m.
- Hobby Lobby, 4715 24th, #100, Fort Gratiot Township, 1 p.m.
- Poole’s Tavern, 157 E Main, Northville, 12:30-1 p.m.
- Five Guys, 3561 28th St SE, Grand Rapids, 6:30-7 p.m.
- Tap Room, 201 W Michigan Avenue, Ypsilanti, 1-3 p.m.
- MSA Woodland, 2100 28th St SE, Grand Rapids, 12:30-1:30 p.m.
- Texas Roadhouse, 3776 28th SE, Kentwood, 4:30-6:15 p.m.
- USA Hockey Arena, 14900 N Beck, Plymouth, 5:30-10:30 p.m.
- Subway, 6260 28th St SE, Grand Rapids, 11:30 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Jimmy Johns, 5925 28th St SE, Grand Rapids, 11:30 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Burger King, 1515 E Grand River, Portland, 3:45-4 p.m.