Ouch. Yeah, this one will definitely leave you feeling a little tingly.

Christina Jahnz, of Elizabeth, Colo., learned the hard way that she should not text while driving, KUSA-TV 9 News reported.

After dropping her daughter off at school last Wednesday morning, Jahnz was leaving the parking lot and looked down at her phone for a second to send a text to a co-worker since she was running late. The next thing she saw was the white powder from the deployed airbag.

The next thing she FELT was a pole from the guardrail she hit going THROUGH HER BUTT.

Firefighters arrived on the scene and had to cut the pole. They transported her to the hospital with the pole still sticking through her butt.

Despite a massive amount of stitches, both inside and outside, she only spent a few days in the hospital and is expected to make a full recovery.

More From 97.9 WGRD