Someone at a Joe's Crab Shack in Colorado Springs made a very stupid mistake.

A family came in for dinner last week and their kids, all under 8 years old, ordered a kid's menu beverage called a "Shark Nibble." What they were served instead was an adult beverage called the "Shark Bite," complete with alcohol. The staff eventually figured it out and took back the drinks, claiming that they were "mislabeled," but not before the two-year-old child had finished hers.
Several people will probably be looking for new jobs this week.

More From 97.9 WGRD