Thanks for Coming to Party with WGRD at the Summer Craft Beer Fest 2014 [Photos]
Today's Summer Craft Beer Fest was a huge success, thanks to all of you that came out and had a great time with us! Thank you!
Lots of amazing beers, great food, live music…the Summer Craft Beer Fest had it all! And, we were in a really nice place, John Ball Park, so it was a really nice place to hang and have some beers with friends!
We hope to see all of you out next year, and we'll work hard to make sure next year is even bigger and better than this year! Hard as that will be!
Here are the winners from our craft beer competition, so you should stop by and check out these beers!
- IPA: Midnight Hoppyness from Knee Deep Brewing Co., of Auburn, Calif.
- Stout: Powerline Porter from Latitude 42 Brewing Co., of Portage.
- Experimental: Funk Buddies from Pike 51 Brewing Co., of Hudsonville.
- Fruit Beers: Illusive Traveler from The Traveler Beer Co., of Burlington, Vt.
- Lagers: La Cerveza from Cheboygan Brewing Co., of Cheboygan.
- Pale Ales: Cold Break Pale Ale from Gravel Bottom Brewery, of Ada.
- Cask Aged: Mr. Mayhem from White Flame Brewing Co., of Hudsonville.
- Hard Cider: Red from Sietsema’s Orchards & Cider Mill, of Ada.
- Wheat: Railyard Raspberry Wheat from Mount Pleasant Brewing Co., of Mount Pleasant.
- Brown Ale: Murican Brown Rye from Unruly Brewing Co., of Muskegon.