Pop-Tarts Is 50 Years Old
This one I can’t believe. Really. It doesn’t seem possible this is for real.
For 50 years, teen-agers, children and even adults have been toasting Pop-Tarts pastries.
Check out the list of all the flavors of Pop-Tarts. It’s crazy!
Here it is:
- Brown Sugar Cinnamon
- Chocolate Chip
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- Chocolate Fudge
- Birthday Edition Chocolate Vanilla Crème
- Confetti Cupcake
- Cookies & Creme
- Gone Nutty! Chocolate Peanut Butter
- Gone Nutty! Peanut Butter
- Hot Fudge Sundae
- Low Fat Brown Sugar Cinnamon
- Low Fat Strawberry
- Pop-Tarts Mini Crisps Blueberry
- Pop-Tarts Mini Crisps Strawberr
- Oatmeal Delights Mapley Brown Sugar
- Oatmeal Delights Strawberry
- Limited Edition Red Velvet
- Unfrosted Blueberry
- Unfrosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon
- Unfrosted Strawberry
- Wildlicious Wild! Berry
- Wildlicious Wild! Strawberry
I remember Kellogg’s having pumpkin pie-flavored Pop-Tarts for a while. I wonder why they don’t have those anymore?
Now, I’m either hungry or nauseous. I’m not sure.
Subscribe to 97.9 WGRD on