Jackson Strip Club Closed Down When Dancers Did THIS On Stage
There have been a lot of things seen on strip club stages. You always hear stories about the things that go on in other countries, and some of the things here in the US have been pretty crazy, too. But a strip club in Jackson, MS has now topped the list for “WTF” seen on stage from several strippers.
Now, you’re probably thinking, “what could several strippers do on stage that would be scary?”
The answer: They released their diarrhea ON STAGE during their dances!
The strip club was nearly full, and everyone had eaten from the free buffet at the club. This is when, while performing on the poles on stage, several of the dancers began to release the chunky moistness.
It was at this point that the first dancer to suffer from diarrhea was unable to control her bowels any longer, and ‘a stream of brown liquid soon gushed over the stage splashing onlookers’, according to the witness. “It was absolutely disgusting,” he told journalists. “A number of guests immediately puked. I personally ran for the exit, I lost all interest in the show.”
Not surprisingly, the people right up front at the stage took the brunt of the “stream of brown liquid” that gushed out of the formerly sexy dancers.
Wondering what could turn most guys off about a woman? This would be it.
But there’s always someone who’ll stick around, and likes it. Or those of us who will stick around for the entertainment value of the madness, and this is where my favorite quote of the entire incident comes:
“High heels and diarrhea really don’t mix.”