Jackie’s 5 Things To Be Thankful For
First off Happy Thanksgiving! I thought I should take the time to list a few of the things I am thankful for. If this isn’t a good time then I don’t know what is! Here are my top 5 things I am thankful for!
1. Stoner Andy has decided to no longer use the women’s room! Yes that sounds weird because he is a dude, but he would ALWAYS come in and use our bathroom and it was God awful! Just reminiscing over it makes me ill. Rumor has it he started using the handicap bathroom down the hall… either way I am thankful VERY thankful he’s done with our bathroom!
2. Shaffee loves Lunchables (he constantly refers to them as “delicious treats” though.) He bought a whole crap ton in bulk and so lately he has brought in two everyday, which means I get a free lunch! I am very thankful for this, free food is awesome and Lunchables really are like 8 delicious treats…
3. I am thankful for my dog Olives, shes mega cute and keeps me company other than the fact that shes REALLY bad about just going to the bathroom everywhere she’s a wonderful little pup.
4. Every thanksgiving my mom makes this jello and its the best thing I have ever ate. It’s got like marshmallows in it, cool whip… and it’s orange, I don’t know how to describe but it’s great. Anyway last year she didn’t make it and it was like the Thanksgiving Catastrophe of 2011… I’ll never forget it… anyway she made it this year… YEAH!! =)
5. Last but not least I’m definitely thankful for Halestorm! One of my favorite bands and I was lucky enough to hang out with them as well as drink too much with them… either way it was epic and I’m very thankful that it happened!
Hope you have a fantastic Thanksgiving with lot’s of things to be thankful for!