General Firearm Tips
- ALWAYS keep your firearm pointed in a safe direction (even if unloaded)
- ALWAYS keep your finger off the trigger until you are ready to shoot.
- ALWAYS keep your firearm unloaded until you are on the firing line and ready to fire.
- DO NOT load firearms anywhere but on the firing line.
- All firearms not on the firing line must be stored unloaded in a case. Firearms will only be uncased or removed from the holster within the shooting booth area. Do not transfer uncased firearms from lane to lane.
- Range Officer reserves the right to remove anyone from the range that is deemed unsafe or unacceptable