Christmas Parades This Week in Holland, Grandville, Lowell, Byron Center and More
It's a busy week for Christmas parades and visits with Santa around Grand Rapids.
Schedules get busy this time of year, but West Michigan is more than accommodating when it comes to Santa and Christmas parades.
There are many opportunities to enjoy the holidays around Grand Rapids this week.
Tuesday, November 29
- 6pm: Starts at 8th Street and Columbia Ave. Continues onto the Eighth Street Market Place. Visit with Santa after the parade.
Friday, December 2
- 7pm: Parade
- Visit with Santa after the parade until 9pm.
- 7pm: Tree lighting at library.
- 7:30pm: Parade and refreshments, reindeer, cookies, more.
- Parade along Fayette and Chicago Drive.
Saturday, December 3
- 4pm - 5:30pm: Coffee and Hot Chocolate Bar at 2499 84th St SW
- 4pm: Reindeer and Santa at 8425 Byron Center Ave SW
- 5:30pm: Parade starts at Nickels Intermediate School
- 9am - 4pm: Arts and Crafts at Lowell High School
- 2:30pm - 4pm: Santa, Hot Cocoa and Cookies at Lowell Showboat
- 4pm - 6pm: Pancake Supper at Kent County Fairgrounds
- 6pm: Parade starts at fairgrounds, heads east on Main Street and ends at First United Methodist Church
- 11am - 2pm: Parade and free photos with Santa, free milk and cookies, children’s activities.
- 10am - 11am
- Starts on South Division from 34th Street, then south to Murray Street.
- Meet with Santa at Brann's at 4132 S. Division after the parade.