Body Cam Footage Of Shia LaBeouf Losing His Mind During A Recent Arrest Has Been Released
This news will surprise no one. Shia Labeouf was arrested again over the weekend in Savannah, GA. Shocking, right? Nope. Well, unfortunately for Shia, police have released the body-cam footage from his arrest and it doesn’t really look good for him. Here’s how it all went down.
Shia asked a police officer for a cigarette. Somehow everything went haywire from there. The officer was black, so in addition to calling him “a f***ing b***h” and a “dumb f**k”, he brought race into it. Here are some of the highlights.
- He said, “You’ve got a president who doesn’t give a crap about you. And you’re stuck in a police force that doesn’t give a f**k about you. So you want to arrest what, white people who give a f**k, who ask for cigarettes?”
- Then Shia explained HIS side of the story by saying, “Why would I ask for a cigarette if I was racist, you stupid b***h? I was asking for a cigarette, you said no. I said ‘Word’, and then you arrested me, you dumb f**k.”
- He added, “I’ve got more millionaire lawyers than you know what to do with, you stupid b***h.”
- During the ride to the station, he was going off on a white cop, saying, “You put a white man in the pen for what? For asking a black man for a cigarette?”
- Then he said, quote, “Civil war is coming, dummy. I got guns in my house. Act dumb in L.A. Bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang in the center of your f***ing forehead.”
And when he got to the station, he was STILL out of his mind, calling other cops all kinds of names, telling them to shut up, and screaming over and over again, “The cuffs are too tight,” and “Why am I in custody?”
Well, Mr. LaBeouf, we’re just going to assume you’re in custody because of the way you’re acting. Please, get some help.
Subscribe to 97.9 WGRD on