Contact Us

JT

Born in Virginia - raised in Florida - work in Michigan. Dropped out of College to play in a band - sucked at it - now I'm on the radio. Started in radio doing a morning show - sucked at it - now I'm a Program Director. Tried to be Prince Charming to more than one woman at a time - sucked at it - now I'm married. Attempted birth control - sucked at it - now I'm a proud Father! Had pet Hamster - it died - now I have a dog...good luck Tucker ol' boy!
Flickr Photo
Flickr Photo
[

3% Of Women Think About House Work During Sex – Remaining 97% Women Think Of What?

Sexual intercourse takes place about 2778 times around the world every 5 seconds.  So based on that rate 8 3/4 women are thinking about household chores every 5 seconds.  Crap, wait,  didn't factor in male gay relationships when calculating...lets see.....carry the 3...never mind, you get my point.

Read More

Category: Weird News Tags:
hqdefault6
[

The Darkness – “Nothing’s Gonna Stop Us” – Does It Rock Or Not

Looks like The Darkness are back!  The Darkness have always been a fun band that has never taken themselves too seriously as witnessed by any live performance or vid for that matter. Band has always been full of glitz and glam and lots of overdone showmanship and with all the Foxy Shazam recent buzz - why the hell not.

Read More

hqdefault4
[

New Vid From Lostprophets – Does It Rock Or Not [VIDEO]

Multi-Platinum Act Lostprophets return with their 5th studio release, Weapons, and lead off with the heavy hitting single “Bring ‘Em Down”. Now,  one could argue the Lostprophets sound has changed a lot since their debut album "The fake Sound Of Progress" in 2000, but many continue to argue the Lostprophets sound has conformed to modern day antics.

Read More

hqdefault3
[

JT Interviews My Darkest Days At BOB Acoustic Performance [VIDEO]

The guys in My Darkest Days took some time when they were in town recently to give our listeners an intimate acoustic performance at the BOB.  Before they played I had the chance to ask em a few questions about how it is to work with Chad Kroeger of Nickelback, the near fatal accident they experienced last year while on the road and I ask perhaps the the dumbest question in radio history - find out what that was by watching the vid

Read More

Category: Videos Tags: ,
hqdefault1
[

Does It Rock Or Not – RUSH “Headlong Flight” [VIDEO]

Have to admit I had some reservations when the "New Rush" file arrived on my computer.  It's been a long time since I've heard from em and I had my doubts the old men still had it em in enough to impress me.  But impress me they did!  To quote one poster:

WARNING: Professionals Kicking Ass here - Please don't try this at home!

Read More

Category: Videos Tags: ,

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://wgrd.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on WGRD 97.9 quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here

Please solve this simple math problem to prove that you are a real person.

Register on WGRD 97.9 quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!