Contact Us

3% Of Women Think About House Work During Sex – Remaining 97% Women Think Of What?

Flickr Photo

Sexual intercourse takes place about 2778 times around the world every 5 seconds.  So based on that rate 8 3/4 women are thinking about household chores every 5 seconds.  Crap, wait,  didn’t factor in male gay relationships when calculating…lets see…..carry the 3…never mind, you get my point.

As a male how awful at sex do you have to be in order to have your woman thinking about busting out the Swiffer and really getting a spit shine on that kitchen floor?  Why do you women do so much thinking for anyway?  It’s just sex.

So here’s the question I want to pose to all chicks today.  If 3% of you are thinking about household chores during sex, what are the remaining 97% of you thinking about during the deed?

 

 

More from WGRD

Best of the Web

Leave a Comment

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://wgrd.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on WGRD 97.9 quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here.

Sign up for an account to comment, share your thoughts, and earn points to get great prizes.

Register on WGRD 97.9 quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!